Sunday, October 2, 2016

THE MANY SAD FATES OF MR. TOLEDANO

I know it has been a long time since I have posted something to my blog and I apologize for my absents.  I am trying to get back in the habit of posting as a course of work.  Genuinely I think what has been holding me back is fear and lack of inspiration in  my own life.  Fear as it relates to my ongoing development of my writing skills and lack of inspiration in my life due to lack of inspiration in my life (I meant to repeat myself).  That is until now.  Inspired by change I have started to overcome these fears and found in that act of overcoming fears I am curating more inspiration.  And so my first piece to come back to is short and sweet...baby steps.

---

The Many Sad Fates of Mr. Toledo, is a short documentary presenting the insightful and anxiety driven project of Phil Toledano, produced by Joshua Seftel at The New York Times.  Stemming from his biggest fears and the lost of the two key figures in his life.  Phil seeks out to visually tell each of his biggest fears in photo and in doing so connects to those fears in us all.  With a sense of awareness that defuses his narcissism and a caring family that suffer through the experience with him.  This documentary short is both intriguing and touching in a way that can only be fully experience by seeing it to it's finally.


No comments:

Post a Comment